Our school uniform suppliers are Scholars.
Scholars stock our clothing items with the school logo and some plain items such as polo shirts, PE kits, skirts, dresses, shorts and trousers.
No jewellery is to be worn apart from a watch or small gold/silver stud earrings (small round ball) with no 'jewels' in the earring. Children will be expected to remove the earrings for PE lessons.
Hair is to be tied back and kept tidy (which helps control headlice), with no extreme hairstyles or large hair accessories.
Additional accessories can be purchased from the school office:
- Book bags - £4.00
- Water bottles - £2.00 (additional lids 80p)
We also have a selection of 'pre-loved' uniform on sale at the school office.
- Grey trousers or skirt
- White shirt, blouse or polo shirt
- Royal blue school sweatshirt, cardigan or jumper
Optional summer uniform
- Blue and white checked dress
- Grey shorts
- Sandals (black, brown or navy) which have a strap around the ankle
- Black (no trainers) securely fitted shoes.
- Navy blue shorts
- White t-shirt or polo shirt
- Navy blue jogging bottoms for winter